The NFL Digital Media Group is seeking a seasonal Digital Content Analyst to support the Audience Development team. The Digital Content Analyst will be responsible for delivering measurement and insights of both NFL Media + Club content performance across all digital media & social platforms. This position will be tasked with creating both detailed and high-level documents outlining current status to stakeholders to enable timely and informed business decisions with the goals of increasing monetization, engagement and fan satisfaction.
The Digital Content Analyst will be responsible for assisting with web/mobile/social/video analytics reporting and analyses, media research/benchmarking, building automated dashboards, editorial content analysis and optimization, voice of customer, analytics architecture, and other BI efforts focusing on NFL Digital Media.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, results-oriented contributor to an exceptional team.
- Assist with analysis and reporting to NFL Media stakeholders from the NFL33 initiative: Content/Programming, Clubs Media Group, Digital Production
- Continue to improve and enhance NFL Digital Media automated/real-time dashboards and visualization of key metrics
- Translate data reports into digestible talking points for senior executives and stakeholders
- Assist Audience Development team by creating presentations for clubs and League executives, inclusive of: Weekly/Monthly content performance notes, best practices, tentpole event analysis, and end-of-season recaps
- Manage distribution of in-season content weekly report that contains information around key NFL Media initiatives
- Assist with dissemination and presentation of existing and pro forma trends to senior management and platform stakeholders
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in data analytics or related field preferred
- Expertise in Adobe Analytics and Power BI
- Ability to multi-task and work in a busy environment
- Detail-oriented individual who executes for success
- Strong written, verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- A willingness and capability to gain deep understanding and experience with enterprise analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Power BI) and social analytics tools (YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, Reddit, Facebook Insights, CrowdTangle, Social Bakers)
- Experience in Sports media a plus
Other Key Attributes/Characteristics
- Strong knowledge knowledge of digital and social platforms
- Adequate understanding of different content formats and genres (e.g. Documentary, Analysis)
Expected Hours of Work
- 40+ hours a week
- This is a 7-month position
- The NFL maintains a Flexible Workplace Policy that provides members of our workforce with opportunities to periodically work from a location of their choice, while maintaining a priority on in-person work at an NFL office, which enables us to more effectively collaborate, connect and build a workplace culture that will drive our continued success.
- We also continue to prioritize the health and safety of our NFL workforce. Consistent with that commitment, considering the substantial and growing body of evidence that vaccinations remain the most effective protection against the spread the COVID-19, we require that members of our NFL workforce be fully vaccinated. Exceptions are available only for those who need an accommodation for a qualifying disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
- The NFL is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment that reflects our incredibly diverse fan base. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants without regard to status as protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.