The coordinator role for Football Business Operations and Strategy group will help to plan and execute programs against Football Operations’ strategic priorities of driving Football Inclusion efforts and Football Innovation. The individual will have the opportunity to present ideas and coordinate results of several projects. The individual would be exposed to many areas involving the business of football. The role supports the mission and vision of NFL Football Operations by advancing football initiatives through initiatives and partnerships that strengthen the future of the game.
- Event planning and execution, regular status and management updates and partner collaborations for two Football Operations’ strategic priority areas; Football Inclusion and Football Innovation.
- Serve as a point of contact for several HBCU initiatives and conference partners. Examples of Initiatives: Careers in Football Forum, HBCU Open House, HBCU Battle of the Brains, and Campus Connection
- Monitor industry trends, identify best practices, and use this information to drive Football Innovation.
- Monitor and report on the Football Innovation Intake portal.
- Assist with Future of Football Committee meetings and presentations.
- Assist with vendor procurement and contract management processes
- Collaborate with Football Communications and Marketing units to capture communication needs and content creation from Business Ops and Strategy initiatives.
- Assists with gathering information on strategic plans to accomplish the mission and vision of the innovation and future of football platform within football operations.
- Assists with obtaining KPIS and strategy modifications related to the FOPs business plan for the various units on an ongoing basis.
- Develops presentation materials for management review/approval by department management.
- Work with other Football Operations units on designated projects
- Support administrative tasks, such as scheduling meeting, maintaining meeting notes and action items
- Other duties assigned by department.
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Success in cultivating collaborative relationships with both internal and external parties
- Ability to work on a small team
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
- 25% travel
Terms / Expected Hours of Work
The NFL places a priority on having an in-person workplace, which enables us to more effectively collaborate, connect and build a workplace culture that will drive our continued success. We remain steadfast in our belief that working together as a team, in our physical office spaces, is critical to the successful execution of our season. For those reasons, we expect employees to work from an NFL office five days a week, except in limited circumstances permitted by NFL policy.
The NFL is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment that reflects our incredibly diverse fan base. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants without regard to status as protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
We also continue to prioritize the health and safety of our NFL workforce. Consistent with that commitment, considering the substantial and growing body of evidence that vaccinations remain the most effective protection against the spread the COVID-19, we require that members of our NFL workforce be fully vaccinated, inclusive of the COVID-19 Booster for those who are eligible under CDC guidelines.
- This job posting is for a position with one of the NFL’s third-party agency partners that provides services to the NFL. The individual selected for this role will be an employee of that third-party agency and not the NFL. All compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment are handled by the agency. The assignment to provide services to the NFL will be limited in duration but may be extended for an additional period by agreement between the NFL and the agency.