This position is responsible for managing partnership account teams, and relationships with NBA China's marketing partners, including execution of contractual benefits, develop tailored marketing campaigns, as well as explore potential upsell / renewal opportunities when available.
- Independently manage marketing partnership account teams working with some of the world's most recognizable brands, including: Regular communication with partners to plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Contractual benefits fulfillment such as NBA events and media benefits
- Follow marketplace trends in Marketing, Media, Entertainment and Sports, to develop marketing solutions tailored to enhance partners' brand objectives and further drive business around the partnership
- Documentation and analysis of all activations Renewal and upsell negotiation
- Stay current and educated on sports and entertainment landscape, and help support senior management on strategic analysis
- Strong working knowledge of sponsorships, marketing, media
- Proactive, well-organized, attention to details, strong communication and presentation skills, able to work under pressure.
- Leadership skills including managing and coaching team members to optimize performance
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor degree above with strong academy credential.