Founded in 1946, Richmond Raceway is America’s Premier Short Track. The venue annually hosts two NASCAR race weekends, featuring the NASCAR Cup Series and either NASCAR Xfinity Series or NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series, and an NTT IndyCar Series race weekend on the iconic ¾-mile D-shaped oval. Richmond Raceway is a regional leader for events including sports, live music and consumer trade shows. The Richmond Raceway Complex’s 1,100 plus acre multipurpose facility hosts more than 200 live events over 280 event days annually, including concerts with top national recording artists at Virginia Credit Union LIVE!, the region’s only covered amphitheater.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sell tickets to customers using the tickets.com software
- Handle will call requests at the ticket office
- Provide exceptional customer service while processing ticket orders
- Accurately balance cash drawer at the end of each shift
- Proven job reliability, dedication, strong work ethic and responsibility
- Ability to take and follow instructions + exceptional communications skills
- Possess strong computer skills and be able to comprehend basic mathematics
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.