Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway – Illinois’ largest sporting facility – is located in Joliet, Ill., approximately 30 miles south of downtown Chicago on Old Historic Route 66. The multi-purpose sports and entertainment complex annually hosts a broad array of programming encompassing more than 100 events, including major motorsports entertainment, endurance events, musical concerts and festivals, corporate training seminars, industry trade shows, and much more.
Chicagoland Speedway, a 1.5 mile paved oval, hosts racing events of the major U.S. racing series, and currently conducts races in all three NASCAR national series, including the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series, the NASCAR Xfinity Series, and the NASCAR Cup Series. Chicagoland Speedway operates along with Route 66 Raceway, a multimillion-dollar complex that includes a ¼ mile stadium-style drag strip and a ½ mile dirt oval track.
- Provide visible security presence to guests and employees
- Greet all guests entering the facility
- Log all guests who are on property and have necessary waivers signed
- Perform building, gate and property perimeter checks
- Responsible for keeping people out of unauthorized areas
- Report emergencies to manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Neat and clean appearance
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Flexibility to work weekends and nights
- Minimum 18 years. Previous security or law enforcement experience preferred but not required.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.