Located within five hours (300 miles) of 25 percent of the U.S. population, Watkins Glen International is the premier road racing facility in North America, three-times voted “Best NASCAR Track” by readers of USA Today. The Glen hosts a diverse portfolio of premier sports car, open wheel and stock car races throughout the year.
Supports office operations by receiving and distributing phone calls; assisting Operations, Maintenance and Security department heads and serving customers and guests.
- Office Experience - Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Data Entry on web-based program, etc.
- High School Diploma / G.E.D.
- Professional Appearance and Attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to communicate and attend to guests with the highest standard of service.
- Problem sensitivity and the ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management
- Able to multi-task is a high paced environment while remaining positive, courteous, and calm
- Able to take directions from various persons
- Reliable and prompt
- Greet visitors and announce their arrival to the appropriate staff members and assist them as they wait
- Answer phone, take messages, screen and transfer calls
- Clerical duties: organizing and sorting documents, filing paperwork, photo copying, faxing, scanning and e-mailing documents, typing, data entry, etc.
- Light office cleaning
- Sign UPS/FEDEX packages in and out
- Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Promote a positive atmosphere with high Guest Service / Hospitality Standards
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.