At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
NASCAR is looking to hire a Manager, Revenue Operations (THIS ROLE CAN BE 100% REMOTE). This person is responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the Ad Serving platform. This includes ad serving, order management, order fulfillment and ad impression inventory management. Additionally, the Manager provides oversight to the campaign specialists and traffickers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyze and report ad inventory availability across all platforms; identify and implement opportunities for improvement of analytic tools and processes to increase revenue
- Create and maintain ad impressions models within Xandr and Google Ad Manager inventory management tools
- Track and predict ad impression inventory to maximize ad delivery and improve campaign pacing
- Develop and/or coordinate inventory and monetization opportunities with partners and digital ad sales team.
- Manage the daily fulfillment and insertion of all ad campaigns for the digital platforms and with third party partners
- Create, maintain, and support tools and processes for the Advertising Operations team with an emphasis on platform stability, maximum delivery, cost efficiency and business communication
- Support the cross-functional team with Sales, Sales planning, third party vendors, to ensure accurate fulfillment of ad campaigns and billing
- Develop live event coverage process and operational workflow for triage of all ad related issues including ad tech issues, discrepancy management, and tracking
- Manage vendors and contractors for day-to-day operational integration
- Document and inventory all systems currently in use and maintain documentation on physical architectures and process workflows for Ad Operations
- Resolve all ad campaign issues quickly and accurately while also updating processes
- Assist in creating and executing a day-to-day operations plan for the overall workflow of the division.
- Execute ad-hoc project related activities as needed
Travel: 5%, including weekends
Directly supervises assigned staff. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university required plus a minimum of five (5) years’ experience and/or training in digital partnerships, digital ad operations or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficient on company provided hardware and software. Should have advanced skills in creating presentations, reports and using tools to analyze data. Proficiency in Google Ad Manager or other ad serving software required.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Analytical thinking skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including weekends
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.