MICHIGAN INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY
Nestled on more than 1,400 acres in the Irish Hills of Southeastern Michigan, Michigan International Speedway is a track rich in racing history. It has been the love of NASCAR racing and the thrill of a great time that has made it a favorite of race fans and drivers alike for more than 50 years. Michigan International Speedway has more than 12 campground and is the state of Michigan’s largest registered campground. In addition to two great weekends of racing, the speedway is home to events throughout the year including the MIS Backyard Hockey Tournament, Faster Horses Festival and Nite Lites.
Michigan International Speedway is seeking event workers on the Guest Services team. The Guest Services team is responsible for interacting with guests that visit Michigan International Speedway and assisting them as needed in order to ensure positive experiences.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Transporting and assisting guests, including ADA guests
- Scanning tickets
- Assisting guests at admissions gates and inside the grandstands
- Checking for proper credentials
- Assisting guests at information booths
- Driving trams, being an on-board tram ambassador, or serving as an attendant at tram stops
- Greeting and assisting campers
- Roaming/monitoring assigned campgrounds
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Prior customer service experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to work outdoors in changing weather conditions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work with others and take direction
- Ability to maintain a professional and courteous attitude at all times
- Ability to work nights/weekends as assigned
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Some positions may require a valid driver’s license and passing a motor vehicle license inspection report
Shifts and hours will vary based on specific event needs. Posts are located throughout the Michigan International Speedway property.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.