At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
The Fire Rescue workers provide immediate response to any emergency situation encountered at Kansas Speedway.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responding to emergency situations at events.
- Fire suppression.
- Accident / incident stabilization.
- Patient assessment and/or patient care.
- Track cleanup and insuring the track is reopened as quickly and safely as possible.
- High school diploma or equivalent, experience as a firefighter, EMT, Paramedic, Nurse, or other related field.
- Ability to work independently in a faced paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends and work in all types of weather.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.