At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
This position will support the Auto Club Speedway branded Show Car and/or Pace Car at Auto Club Speedway public appearances. Representatives will responsibly represent themselves as the face of Auto Club Speedway to current and prospective customers. This is a temporary seasonal position and hours will be dependent on the appearance schedule.
Responsibilities/ Duties/ Functions/ Tasks
- Positively interact with and educate the public on Auto Club Speedway history, information, and ticket opportunities
- Responsible for helping with the loading and unloading of the Show Car in and out of the hauler (when used)
- Ensure that display is appropriately supplied with promotional materials and giveaway items
- Attention to detail and presentation of display set-up
- Actively collect prospects for future email campaigns
- Continuing education in the sport of NASCAR and sports industry standards on customer care
- Assist in the set up and tear down of the display
- Other duties as assigned
- Post high school education required or equivalent experience
- Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, eagerness to learn, professionalism and a passion for the sports industry
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Professional appearance, demeanor & excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as scheduled
- Valid driver’s license
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.