Replay Support Engineers will be responsible for confirming and troubleshooting all replay related hardware and software. These are part-time positions working directly with the Senior ROC (Replay Operations Center) Support staff to ensure the proper delivery of all Replay related technologies for all MLB games.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Verification of ballpark equipment & communication systems, pre-game
- Documentation of equipment status & incoming broadcast footage
- Daily operation of Replay equipment in the Replay Operations Center
- Troubleshooting of issues with Replay devices and equipment.
- Schedule flexibility (weekends/evening availability required)
- Must be able to operate in Live production environments
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, multitask, and prioritize.
- Must be able to react quickly and adjust to change on the fly.
- Must be able to handle fast-paced & high-pressure situations
- Experience in live video and/or production is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Mac OS and Microsoft Excel.
- Looking for a candidate who can work 30 – 40 hours a week
- Compensation is paid at an hourly rate
All in-office and ballpark-based positions are subject to MLB's mandatory Covid-19 vaccine policy