The Retail Associate FT will be responsible for exceptional customer service, merchandise sales, maintaining inventory, transactions and register balancing.
- Operate cash register (opening, closing and balancing)
- Receive merchandise
- Stock merchandise
- Maintain organization of retail location
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- One year prior retail experience is helpful
- Demonstrate the ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Knowledge of baseball a plus
- Exceptional problem solving and interpersonal skills
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants from every race, creed, and background. The Organization is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the state and local levels which prohibit discrimination.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC considers all applicants without regard to national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, military status, citizenship status, pregnancy or related medical conditions, marital status, ancestry-ethnicity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law. The Immigration Reform and Control Act require that the Organization obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes his/her right to work in the United States.
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals