About The Role
Race Promotion is a key pillar of the Company’s business, including the live platform from which fans can experience the thrill and entertainment of Formula 1.
We have longstanding commercial relationships with a diverse range of race promoters and host cities across the globe and are looking to build on these key partnerships to drive revenues and build fan engagement.
We are seeking a Relationship Manager to join our Race Promotion team in St James Market, London.
The Relationship Manager will provide strategic support to help build, maintain and grow existing and new relationships in key markets. They will also help identify and deliver innovative fan engagement activities in conjunction with race promoters as well as Governments and Host Cities.
- Manage assigned account relationships by being key point of contact for promoters and internal F1 departments to maximize delivery of each event
- Efficient communication with promoters and F1 internal teams through regular calls, status updates and face to face meetings leading to and supporting successful delivery of races
- Build, maintain and grow relationships with promoters and stakeholders
- Work with promoters to find creative solutions to drive event delivery, development, and innovation
- Develop thorough understanding of local market and trends and be able to process full evaluation of promoter territories
- Close collaboration with Commercial Development, Event Delivery and Events Teams to implement new on-site activities and support local sponsorship activations
- Creative, strategic thinker, understanding cultural differences and ability to identify opportunities for fan engagement relevant for each market
- Ancillary project management and marketing support; commercial mindset
- Generate comprehensive Post Event Reports and have the ability to conduct analysis, suggest improvements and follow up with promoters to implement advancements
As a united team we achieve great things together. Are you ready to unleash your potential at F1?