We govern the beautiful game and ensure it's run with transparency and integrity.
We are now looking for a Member Associations Governance Services Manager that is part of FIFA and supports us on our mission.
These are your key tasks:
- Managing cases (crisis management and prevention): providing general advice and support with regard to a wide range of issues encountered by the member associations and other stakeholders, investigating and evaluating governance-related matters at member association level, handling specific cases with occasional eld missions in order to assess situations and provide recommendations
- Drafting statutes and specific regulations for member associations and providing advice on general sports legal issues
- Preparing the Member Associations Committee meeting, writing the agenda and minutes, following up on decisions taken by the Committee Liaising on behalf of the Members Associations Division on all matters related to the FIFA Congress, approving the registered delegations, providing support in preparations for the Congress
- Corresponding with member associations (writing letters and emails, ling, etc.) and participating in virtual meetings with member associations and other stakeholders
- Contributing to the development and upgrading of good governance tools (revising statutes and regulations of member associations/using the FIFA model statutes and other good governance tools)
- Supervising the activities and work of normalisation committees established by FIFA and dealing with the related administrative matters (contracts, setting up of meetings, etc.)
- Contacting and coordinating with member associations and other stakeholders (confederations, leagues, regional associations, etc.)
- Coordinating with the relevant FIFA departments/divisions on various matters involving member associations
THESE TASKS ARE A GOOD START. TIME WILL CHANGE. TAKE IT AND SHAPE IT.
We work hard at FIFA.
We are dedicated, ambitious and innovative.
And we respect our values. Always.
For all roles, we seek talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset. The specific competencies we require for this position are:
- University degree
- Experience in an international political or sports environment (international organisation; NGO; diplomatic service, international sports federation)
- Fluent in English, French and Spanish (any other language is a plus)
- Good sense of planning
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to synthesise and report clearly
- Reliable, attention to detail
- Sensitivity towards other cultures
- Patience, flexibility and ability to respond quickly
- Diplomacy and integrity, respect, authenticity
- Calm conduct and ability to handle pressure, frustration and stress
- MS Office skills
WE ARE FIFA
WE ARE FIFA, THE GLOBAL GOVERNING BODY FOR FOOTBALL.
Our vision is to make football truly global, diverse and inclusive, for the benet of the entire world. The last FIFA World Cup in Russia in 2018 attracted almost four billion viewers and the last FIFA Women's World Cup in France in 2019 had one billion viewers. The opportunities for growth are exciting.
We are a modern organisation with over 850 passionate employees who are Living Football every day. Our headquarters are based in Zurich, Switzerland, and we have an office in Paris, plus eleven regional offices from New Zealand to India, Congo, Panama and Paraguay.
You can find more information about us on the FIFA career page and on FIFA.com.