We are dedicated to the beautiful game and its development in every corner of the world and in all of its aspects.
We are now looking for an Assistant that is part of FIFA and supports us on our mission.
These are your key tasks:
- Assisting the Professional Football Department, supporting the Head of the Department and the rest of the team in their daily administrative activities and in the organisation of meetings, conferences and any professional football-related events
- Drafting and sending correspondence
- Reviewing and distributing incoming emails
- Coordinating and organising meetings
- Drafting PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinating administrative tasks related to FIFA's Club Benet Programme and FIFA Fund for Players
- Dealing with any financial matters
- Copying and archiving files
- Providing general administrative support to the department
THESE TASKS ARE A GOOD START. TIME WILL CHANGE. TAKE IT AND SHAPE IT.
We work hard at FIFA.
We are dedicated, ambitious and innovative.
And we respect our values. Always.
For all roles, we seek talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset. The specific competencies we require for this position are:
- At least five years' experience with good administrative background Strong IT skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Teams, SharePoint and Jira
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Experience in dealing with various matters and administrative tasks
- Native English speaker, fluent language skills in Spanish, German, French and/or Arabic are considered an asset Attention to detail and quality orientation
- Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Collaborative mindset and ability to support the team
- Ability to set priorities effectively
- Ability to work autonomously
WE ARE FIFA
WE ARE FIFA, THE GLOBAL GOVERNING BODY FOR FOOTBALL.
Our vision is to make football truly global, diverse and inclusive, for the benefit of the entire world. The last FIFA World Cup in Russia in 2018 attracted almost four billion viewers and the last FIFA Women's World Cup in France in 2019 had one billion viewers. The opportunities for growth are exciting.
We are a modern organisation with over 850 passionate employees who are Living Football every day. Our headquarters are based in Zurich, Switzerland, and we have an office in Paris, plus eleven regional offices from New Zealand to India, Congo, Panama and Paraguay.
You can find more information about us on the FIFA career page and on FIFA.com.
EQUAL. DIVERSE. INCLUSIVE.