At Calgary Sports and Entertainment Corporation we deliver excitement. Our mission is to connect people with sports and entertainment and this is what we are truly passionate about. If you’d like to join a team that’s fast paced, diverse, energized and beyond passionate about delivering extraordinary experiences to our guests, then we’d love to sign you to a player's contract!
Do you know your way around a phone, tablet and computer? Do you enjoy interacting with people and helping others? Calgary Sports and Entertainment Corporation is currently recruiting for the role of Ticketing and Service Ambassador who will be responsible for addressing all fan inquiries and processing ticket requests while providing a positive first impression by offering individualized customer service and support. The position requires strong interpersonal skills and technical knowledge.
- Provide mobile ticketing support while answering inquiries from all fans attending Flames, Hitmen, Roughnecks and Stampeders games as well as other special events;
- Process ticketing requests by phone, email, and in-person;
- Resolve guest conflicts in an efficient and professional manner;
- Ability to operate our Archtics ticketing system in order to process ticketing requests for guests;
- Provide information and direction regarding the venue and events;
- Process and support online ticket exchanges for season ticket members;
- Assist with game-day promotions and events;
- Assist with office administration as necessary;
- Actively participate in safety programs and follow all CSEC policies;
- All other duties as assigned.
- Capability to communicate positively with guests to establish their needs and provide information;
- Skill to direct people around websites and apps on both iOS and Android devices;
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment;
- Ability to handle a high volume of incoming and outgoing phone calls;
- Schedule flexibility to work day, evening, and weekend shifts.
This position will remain open until suitable candidates have been found