BSE Global (“BSE”) is a multifaceted sports and entertainment business that brings people together to experience music, sports, and culture through our teams and venue. Through these experiences and in our workplace, we strive to elevate our business, grow our fan base, and cultivate a community anchored in belonging and inclusion in every aspect, on and off the court.
The VIP Will Call Assistant is responsible for delivering outstanding customer service to our most valued clients. The ideal candidate will ensure all clients are satisfied with their Barclays Center experience and is responsible for addressing special requests and responding to issues/complaints as they arise. The candidate will work closely with the Director, Event Hospitality on a day-to-day basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for working Barclays Center events as requested by his/her supervisor;
- Distribute tickets at VIP Will Call and/or the Atlantic Avenue Box Office window;
- Coordinate with ticket operations team to troubleshoot issues (e.g. reprinted tickets, confirmation of ticket location);
- Maintain an understanding of our sales process, products, hospitality spaces, and arena branding;
- Provide outstanding customer service to all guests, with a major focus on Ownership, Basketball Operations, courtside, loge, and suite clients;
- Maintain general knowledge of the ticketing system including searching accounts, understanding ticket activity, reprinting tickets, and viewing attendance data.
- Interact with many different departments, including C-level executives
- Build rapport with our most premium clients
- Assist at other company-sponsored events as requested (networking events, season ticket member events, Business Alliance events, etc.)
- Conducts arena tours as requested.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree required or in progress;
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service role.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of the Company not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local laws.
The Company requires that all individuals, subject to certain limited exceptions, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations regarding this requirement.