The Houston Rockets is looking for high-energy, motivated sellers to join our 50/50 raffle sales team for this season.
- Actively sell, handle and distribute 50/50 raffle tickets within Toyota Center at either a stationary kiosk, or as a roaming sales representative, during and prior to Rockets games.
- Actively engage Rockets guests regarding the 50/50 Raffle and the Clutch City Foundation in a multifaceted environment
- Accurately reconcile sales with cash receipts
- Optimally meet and exceed established sales goals
- Present as Rockets ambassadors during games and get fans passionate about purchasing
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have excellent customer relations skills with the ability to work well with a large fan base
- Excellent listening skills with an enthusiastic and professional demeanor
- Cash handling experience and management of cash
- Motivated and adventurous to reach or exceed sales landmarks
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Authentic passion for community involvement within the sports and entertainment world
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays as the need arises
- Be able to work all Rockets home games
- Appropriate working non-traditional hours according to the Rockets home schedule
- Be available for Rockets home games October through April, with the possibility of post season playoff games.
- Be able to work 80% of home games: approx. 4:30pm - 9:30pm (subject to change based on game schedule)
- Ability to walk and/or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to climb up and down stairs multiple times during shift
- Be able to work all home games
- Game nights: 4:30pm - 9:30pm (subject to changed based on game schedule)
- Available to sell pre-game
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.