The Marketing Operations Coordinator is responsible for working alongside the Marketing Operations Manager to plan, drive, and execute crucial projects across the organization that drive value to the organization, fans, and constituents.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with project stakeholders concerning project briefs, details, and deliverables
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of projects
- Helping to coordinate and manage project tasks, deliverables, and budgets (where applicable)
- Analyzing data (as required)
- Conducting administrative duties, such as setting up and recapping meetings, drafting invoices and drawing estimates
- Demonstrating multidirectional communication to ensure clear direction and feedback are delivered appropriately
- Tracking and reporting project progress
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change
- Assist the Marketing Operations Manager with maintaining the request system to streamline the project input and output processes
- Assist the Marketing Operations Manager with coordinating with vendors, monitoring budget spending and collaborating with other departments to find resources and more information for a project.
- Performing other duties assigned by the Marketing Operations Manager in an orderly and efficient manner
- Proactively identify and offer solutions to challenges and bottlenecks in existing processes, and make recommendations on new processes
- Participate in the planning and implementation of special events and promotional activities requiring services.
- Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
- One to two years of experience with project management and/or marketing operations
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of creative production, video production, digital, and print preferred
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and under time constraints in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Adobe products preferred
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to interact effectively and in a professional, diplomatic, and mature manner with internal and external clients at all levels within an organization
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, as required.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle, or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
- The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
- The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
- The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.