Green Bay Packers Job Posting
Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the ice rink and artificial snow areas at Titletown. Maintain a safe, inviting, and pleasant atmosphere for guests. Regular working hours will vary depending on needs.
- Understand and operate the ice resurfacer, the ice edger, snow groomer, snow guns, water systems, snowblowers, and other light equipment.
- Minimize downtime through preventative maintenance, cleanliness, and upkeep of machines and facilities. Equipment includes, but is not limited to, the ice edger, ice resurfacer, snow groomer, snow guns, snowblowers, etc.
- General knowledge on ice rinks, compressors, chiller systems.
- Assisting in the install and removal of the dasher system and tube conveyor.
- Perform all required labor to produce and maintain artificial snow in areas.
- Responsible for snow removal on rink as needed.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks while unsupervised.
- Work collaboratively with others.
- Responsible for the functional integrity of Titletown by ensuring equipment, buildings, and grounds are kept clean and well maintained.
- Set-up and remove tables, chairs, equipment, staging, etc. as needed for special events and park functions.
- Complete cleaning of all public area restrooms, buildings, and grounds including restocking of paper towel, toilet paper, and soap.
- Assist with all other tasks, maintenance and projects as assigned.
- Experience in building maintenance or facility operation.
- Experience operating ice resurfacing and/or snow grooming equipment preferred.
- Position requires a hands-on and self-starting, take-charge individual with a strong emphasis on people skills.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work both individually and as a close-knit team.
- Working knowledge of power tools and equipment.
- Possess efficient and effective resourcefulness, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Flexibility with hours to work extended and non-traditional hours, including second and third shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Must possess a valid Wisconsin driver’s license.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to reach, bend, climb, and lift on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Regularly exposed to extreme weather conditions.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders.
- Ability to sit, walk, and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Operates in a professional environment.
- Role routinely uses equipment and machinery.
SUPERVISES: This position has no supervisory responsibilities
SUPERVISED BY: Titletown Facilities Assistant Manager – Winter Operations
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description has been approved by management. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing, and duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed and selected qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.