JOB SUMMARY: This part-time position is responsible for performing janitorial and cleaning tasks as related to the Lambeau Field Atrium. The work involves performing the day-to-day operations of Atrium housekeeping to the highest level of customer service. The hours on third shift are 11:00 pm – 7:00am.
This position starts at $14.00/hour with a $3.00/hour shift differential.
- Complete cleaning of all public area restrooms. These include: Hall of Fame; Atrium-to-Concourse; Oneida Entrance; 1919 Kitchen and Tap; Associated Bank Club Level; North & South end-zone areas after events; and American Family gate.
- Replenish paper toweling, soap, and toilet paper in above mentioned restrooms.
- Clearing and cleaning tables on Atrium floor.
- Remove trash from public areas.
- Clean light fixtures in Atrium and Club levels.
- Wash glass doors in areas listed above.
- Properly handle and use cleaning products and chemicals.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings, and holidays, and be able to respond to emergency calls after hours if needed.
- Must have good communication and teamwork skills
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to push and/or pull heavy objects.
- Ability to reach, bend, climb, and lift on a frequent basis.
- Ability to push, pull and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Operates in a professional environment.
- Role may use equipment and machinery.
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
SUPERVISES: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
SUPERVISED BY: Atrium Operations Lead
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed and selected qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.