About The Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for a Senior Manager to Assist in managing the Rakuten partnership. You will play a key role in developing activation plans to hit partner objectives, execute on dynamic marketing platforms, and understand how to drive measurable results. The successful candidate will thrive in a high pressure, fast-paced, competitive environment, and will foster a positive attitude while being an integral team member. Additionally, this person will work alongside a team of manager(s) and/or coordinator(s) to drive additional revenue, create impactful activations and develop internal talent. This position reports to the Sr. Director, Partnership Development.
Come share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based onsite in San Francisco, CA.
- Serve as main point of contact for the GSW badge partner, Rakuten, for all activation elements related to GSW, Chase Center, Thrive City, Santa Cruz Warriors and Warriors Gaming Squad
- Fulfill sponsorship agreement by collaborating with internal teams to ensure a high level of execution, customer service, and fulfillment of all deliverables within budget parameters
- Conduct research, data, success rates, and market trends to develop and implement new and creative marketing activation strategies and methodologies
- Identify upsell opportunities for assigned corporate partner account
- Build and sustain positive client and agency relationships to meet client goals and objectives and ensure 100% satisfaction
- Evaluate current partner activation plans and provide recommendations through execution recaps and selling presentations
- Plan and execute events, promotions and luxury experiences
- Track and organize partnership details through CRM systems
- Attend home games and special events where client is activating
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of corporate sponsorship and/or account management experience, preferably within the sports industry
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to build positive working relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication, service and resolution skills
- Basic understanding of social media marketing and the digital space
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
- $125,000 + Bonus + Commission
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees and dependents
- Employer 401K match
- Vacation, Summer Half-Day Fridays and a generous paid time off plan for pregnancy and parental leaves
- Warriors home tickets, team store discount and more!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment