About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for a Jr. Graphic Designer to work collaboratively within the organization’s Corporate Partnership team. In this role, you will contribute to the creative process, gain valuable experience, and play and integral role in developing first class sales proposals and departmental materials. This position reports to the Director, Partnership Insights.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity, and dedication.
This is a full-time position based onsite in San Francisco, CA.
- Develop and collaborate on Corporate Partnership proposals across all properties including: Chase Center, Golden State Warriors, Thrive City, Santa Cruz Warriors, and GSW Esports
- Support our Partnership Insights Graphic Designers with creative projects as needed
- Regularly maintain and update all evergreen sales materials
- Create custom graphics, photo and render mock-ups based on business objectives
- Provide support for other sales enablement materials such as brand and category infographics, and interdepartmental creative materials
- Support departmental creative needs such as event signage, invites, and partner newsletter
- Support in venue partner signage as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree, preferably in graphic design, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience working for a creative agency or sports property
- Advertising and/or visual marketing experience with the ability to share a creative portfolio
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator (vector)
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to build positive working relationships with team members
- Ability to balance multiple projects in fast-paced work environment
- $26.44 per hour + Bonus
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees and dependents
- Employer 401K match
- Vacation, Summer Half-Day Fridays and a generous paid time off plan for pregnancy and parental leaves
- Warriors home tickets, team store discount and more!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment