About the Position
Guest Communications Representatives (GCRs) provide world class experiences to guests and fans by delivering timely and accurate information for their visit to Chase Center. In this role, you will respond to various forms of inbound communication (i.e., phone, online chat, emails, surveys, etc.) for Chase Center, Thrive City & the Golden State Warriors. This position reports to the Director, Guest Experiences.
Come share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a part-time position based onsite in San Francisco CA.
- Answer main phone line and other communications platforms regarding Chase Center, Thrive City and Golden State Warriors events and provide accurate and timely information during business hours and events
- Provide information to guests and fans via email, survey response and chat bot platform
- Coordinate surprise and delight moments for guest visits to Chase Center
- Digitally submit guest concerns and feedback to partnering departments for follow up and resolution with guest
- Support distribution and/or shipping of materials to guests and fans
- Lead/support guest recovery cases to provide immediate resolution to guest concerns
- Provide recommended changes to guest facing information to provide clarity
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Knowledge of San Francisco, Mission Bay and Bay Area preferred
- Familiarity with Chase Center, Thrive City and Golden State Warriors preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; familiarity with Smartsheet, Dropbox, and Google Suite a plus
- Ability to build positive working relationships with team members at all levels within the organization
- Outstanding phone and business etiquette; excellent written and verbal communication, service and resolution skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
- Passion for serving others
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- This position may/will require you to sit or stand in an enclosed space and travel in upper and lower levels multiple times during your shift
- Ability to work 20+ hours per week on average between the hours of 10am-12am
- Ability to work traditional business hours and event hours
- Work at majority of regular season home games (September - April) with the possibility of post season games (April - June)
- Work a majority of concerts and events held at Chase Center (year-round)
- Non-traditional hours according to the Warriors home game schedule and Chase Center concerts (days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Typical game night shifts are 4:30pm - 11:00pm
- Typical concert shifts are approximately 5+ hours in length
- Work schedules will vary from week to week along with scheduled events. Part-time employees will not be scheduled for every event as scheduling is based on the needs of the department.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment