About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for a dedicated administrative professional to provide high-level support to the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Commercial Officer.
On the Finance team, you will handle day-to-day operations, coordinate internal and external board presentations, meetings and communications while organizing projects and events. On the Corporate Partnerships team, you will interact frequently with external partners, representing our CCO with a proactive and client-first approach while assisting with various departmental needs.
Come share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based onsite in San Francisco, CA.
- Provide a range of complex administrative support to multiple senior-level executives in an organized and forward-thinking manner in a fast-paced environment
- Assist in the preparation of materials for executive leadership meetings, board meetings, budget meetings, audit reviews, etc.
- Rigorously maintain complex and dynamic daily schedules
- Handle travel arrangements and executives’ broad travel needs; assist in the processing of expense reports as needed
- Coordinate logistics for internal and external events, meetings, conferences and presentations
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Serve as the go-to person for all department needs, including catering requests, travel assistance and schedule maintenance
- Collaborate with leadership team and administrative assistants
- Perform department coordination duties that are often highly confidential; coordinate review of information requiring executives’ signature
- Provides administrative assistance to other managers and staff as needed
- Manage special projects as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years as an Executive Assistant, preferably supporting C-Suite level
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of all work product and sensitive information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Concur
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Ability to anticipate needs and take initiative; provide creative solutions with minimal direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
- $43.00 - 45.00 per hour+ Bonus
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees and dependents
- Employer 401K match
- Vacation, Summer Half-Day Fridays and a generous paid time off plan for pregnancy and parental leaves
- Warriors home tickets, team store discount and more!
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment