About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for upbeat individuals to provide in-game entertainment and a positive fan experience for our guests as Chase Center. As a Dub Squad Member, you will lead crowd interaction and live promotions while greeting fans giving away prizes. This position reports to the Manager, Game Presentation.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a part-time position based onsite in San Francisco, CA.
- Perform at home games and community events
- Create new forms of on-court entertainment, including skits, dances, stunts, fan interaction and improvisation
- Set up, operation and break down of all interactive elements of fan engagement
- Hand out premium items, interact with fans and communicate general arena and game day information
- Keep all game props organized, in good condition and stored appropriately after each game
- Represent the organization in a professional and appropriate manner at all times
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Gymnastics and/or dance experience preferred
- An outstanding level of creativity, energy, and spontaneity
- Ability to excite, motivate, and entertain a crowd; excellent sense of humor
- Excellent and engaging interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- High energy, strong detail orientation and superior work ethic
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast-paced work environment
- Basic knowledge and understanding of basketball and NBA rules and regulations
- Pushing/pulling/carrying and lifting may include up to 50 lbs.
- Stair climbing and the ability to sit/turn/bend/stand for long periods of time
- Committed to work the majority of home games – 24 regular season games and play-offs (includes nights, weekends and holidays)
- Ability to arrive at a pre-determined call time (usually 2 hours prior to each game) and work until the end of each game
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment