About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for a Business Process Analyst to administer business applications, improve and streamline business processes to achieve cost savings, and assist in designing efficient custom software integrations. In this role, you will work closely with internal business partners to gather requirements for maintaining and configuring business applications and designing system integrations. You will then confer with the Sr. Manager, IT Integrations to help make specifications for integrations and automations that fit into the existing software architecture.
This is a new role designed to manage, automate, reduce costs, and increase the efficiency of the organization’s software application portfolio. This position will act as the business owner and administrator of some intradepartmental software systems, as well as assist in the design and planning of in-house integrations for our enterprise applications. Additionally, this person will help implement the existing IT integration strategy to improve process efficiency and achieve budgetary goals organization-wide. This position reports to the Sr. Manager, IT Integrations.
Come share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based onsite in San Francisco, with occasional visits to Oakland, CA.
- Act as a primary IT administrator for many of our business-wide enterprise applications that do not fall into specific departments, including Slack, Wrike, Adobe Creative Suite & Sign, & Google/GCP
- Gather requirements for process improvements through system integration and task automation
- Create & maintain documentation on our full application portfolio, application license counts, and software spend
- Accept feedback and guidance in designing efficient business processes, and then create project plans and documentation of workflows (tools available include Wrike, Smartsheet, LucidChart and SolarWinds Samanage change management)
- Perform a variety of technical tasks, including: user administration of intradepartmental business software, maintaining and managing license counts, working with IT InfoSec to ensure system configuration adheres to proper security guidelines, troubleshoot user issues in managed applications
- Assist in the implementation of efficient and sustainable integration processes to save users time and the organization money while also improving data quality
- Collaborate across the organization to gather requirements for system integrations and map departmental worflows
- Update and maintain documentation for all integration and automation process design, iPaaS usage, and discovered business processes
- Serve as an escalation point within our Enterprise Help Desk for owned applications
- Explain basic technical and logical concepts in a clear and concise manner for a large and diverse customer base
- Maintain the integrity, security, and privacy of various systems by following GSW’s policies and procedures
- Assist the IT team with other duties supporting the organization as needed
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years working as a Business Analyst or in similar role
- Experience with Slack, Google/GCP, and Adobe applications.
- Wrike, SmartSheets, LucidChart, and SolarWinds Samanage experience preferred.
- Basic Web Services familiarity (REST and/or SOAP).
- Basic knowledge of XML, JSON, EDI, CSV and other prevalent data exchange formats.
- Experience documenting detailed and complex processes.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, service and resolution skills
- Possess high degree of discretion, integrity, professionalism, and accountability
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, holidays and extended hours as needed
- $43.00 - 45.00 per hour + Bonus
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for employees and dependents
- Employer 401K match
- Vacation, Summer Half-Day Fridays and a generous paid time off plan for pregnancy and parental leaves
- Warriors home tickets, team store discount and more!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment