In this role, you will work as part of the Ticket Office team at Craven Cottage to manage inbound and outbound enquiries across a number of different communication channels – phone, email, online and in person – and deliver on the sale of commercial products relating to Fulham Football Club through the Club’s ticketing system, SecuTix.
The Ticket Office team form a critical part of the sales structure of the business, and you will be required to proactively support the Club in its objective to make it easy for people to buy from Fulham FC. Growing the Club’s wider database by maximising commercial and cross-selling opportunities across all commercial properties within the business – Ticketing, Hospitality, Non-matchday Events and Retail – is a further key focus for this role.
You will form part of the team working as the first line of contact for our fans’ enquiries and as such we expect a high level of customer service and support at all times. As part of this you will be required to capture relevant information about customers and their relationship with the Club through the Club’s central CRM system, Microsoft Dynamics Discovery.
You will be asked to provide assistance to the Head of Ticketing and the Deputy Supporter Centre Manager with a variety of Ticket Office duties as required. A good level of communication with other internal stakeholders will also be required, including but not limited to the Sales, Marketing and Finance departments.
• Providing service excellence when dealing with the Clubs customers (supporters, staff etc), at all times, serving customers in a polite, courteous and professional manner,
• Answering all inbound comms to the agreed Service Level KPI associated to the relevant communication channel,
• Handling any customer queries and complaints with a solution driven and positive approach,
• Processing all ticket sales for Fulham FC products, away games and supporter travel, with daily reconciliation of all sales through the SecuTix system,
• Updating and maintaining supporter database records to ensure data is accurately captured across the Ticketing System (SecuTix), CRM System (Microsoft Dynamics Discovery) and the data warehouse (Sports Alliance),
• Supporting the achievement of all commercial targets across the Club and its projects as required by seeking opportunities to grow sales across all commercial areas,
• Assisting with marketing activities and specific product promotions by communicating with existing and prospective supporters through outbound call campaigns and online surveys,
• Conducting market research and competitor reviews as required by the Head of Ticketing,
This role will be required to work all home leaguematchdays – on evenings or weekends , and an other ad-hoc fixtures or events as rostered within the team. Appropriate time in lieu will be offered.
You may also be required to carry out other tasks, not listed, to assist in the efficient operation of our business. At all times you will be required to act in accordance with FFC company policies, follow departmental procedures and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.