Help us drive Formula 1 forward.
Formula 1 offers a huge variety of roles off the track. Without the right people with the right skills, the cars would never get off the grid. This approach invites people to come and drive Formula 1 forward, whatever their skills, building on the idea that it isn’t all high octane and the machine needs all the parts to function together to be successful.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide guidance, support and consistently sound advice to managers and staff on the full range of HR activities, in line with Company Policy and Procedure and relevant legislation.
- Build good working relationships with employees and managers in your division by coaching and supporting them in employment matters and getting to understand the division to understand their challenges from a people perspective. Contribute to HR projects eg. Benefits administration, health screens, EU travel tracking and other cyclical audits and activity.
- Probationary period monitoring at 3-month and 6-month points.
- Providing advice and guidance on probationary period matters up to Senior Manager level.
- Updating policies and procedures and drafting new policies when the need arises.
- Looking to make improvements to HR systems and processes and updating process flows etc.
- Co-ordinate and carry out new starter inductions for employees and contractors.
- Reviewing the content of the induction on a regular basis to ensure it is relevant and up to date.
- Provide advice and guidance on first level grievance and disciplinary issues and act as HR Rep and notetaker in investigation meetings and hearings.
- Advise on and administer Paternity, Maternity, Shared Parental Leave and Flexible Working applications.
- Updating and maintaining Workday.
- Supporting the HRC’s with the administration of the new starter process for staff, contractors, and casual workers. To include the completion of CEST assessments.
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations.
- Organise and conduct exit interviews. Visa checking and the monitoring of VISA renewals.
- Assist the HR Business Partner in managing employee welfare and managing OH referrals. File departmental paperwork on a regular basis.
- To support with recruitment / selection interviews and processes within your division as required.
- Experience of working within an HR advisory role.
- Experience of working within an HR administration role.
- Experience of working within a recruitment capacity, particularly conducting interviews.
- Ability to provide sound generalist HR advice to staff at all levels.
- Good knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent administration / organisational skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
- Managing successful projects.
- Personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Work well within a team.
- Ability to build good working relationships.