As the organiser of some of the biggest and most iconic sport events in the world we lead the way in the sport and event industry.
We are now looking for a Senior Workforce Manager that is part of FIFA and supports us on our mission until December 2026.
These are your key tasks:
• Assist in management of the strategic overview of Workforce across all the FIFA Tournaments and events
• Input into the Workforce overall budget, calendar and to the overall total workforce approach
• Lead Workforce Planning through to delivery for FIFA tournaments including special events for FIFA Staff/FIFA Freelancers
• Create, set up and implement all elements of the Workforce process from end to end, streamlining and adjusting as required to be as efficient as possible
• Establish & communicate the Workforce List as the 'source of truth' to ensure the organisation accesses and utilises the same consistent and accurate data
• Implement, manage and communicate the change management processes as required to ensure the continuation of planning
• Establish Workforce Service Levels for events and help create a workforce entitlements matrix for all the FIFA different workforce member groups- these include, transport, travel, accommodation, laundry, uniforms and expenses
• Write and communicate Policies and Procedures to support workforce experience and expectations during Tournament/event time e.g. working hours
• Manage Workforce operational requirements- i.e Workforce Ticketing process, office set ups, key communications, final match celebrations and reward and recognition/certificate distributions.
• Build, sustain, and clarify worldwide and country-specific people processes, policies, and procedures. Create a consistent business practice and consider local needs.
• Input into Workforce Technology tools/development
• Work with other Services functions as required i.e. accommodation, travel, transport, to ensure the Workforce client group is a priority
• Work collaboratively with the Freelancer, Uniforms and Event controlling teams and help assist with project management of these key areas as required
• Lead other Workforce projects as required
These tasks are a good start. Time will change. Take it and shape it.
We work hard at FIFA.
We are dedicated, ambitious and innovative.
And we respect our values. Always.
For all roles, we seek talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset.
The specific competencies we require for this position are:
• Demonstrate initiative and a strong focus on providing a high level of service while managing expectations to ensure a sustainable and positive programme
• Demonstrate numeracy skills related to budget management
• Cross-cultural and interpersonal skills
• Ability to engage and motivate partners and lead the programme through challenging issues
• Cooperative/consultative approach
• Positive attitude, patience and persistence
• Undergraduate degree, specialization in business, HR or other related field
• A minimum experience of 5-years in Workforce Management; preferably with experience in major (sports) events and / or corporate organisations.
• Proven track record in administering workforce related projects across complex quantity structures both from initial planning through to operational delivery
• Astute project management skills – able to manage conflicting deadlines and mobilize contingency plans quickly.
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Any other language is an asset
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as experience scoping and using uniform management system for inventory, communication and distribution purposes
• Understanding of IT implementations
• Travel required before and during tournaments and events