The IQC Coordinator is an individual who oversees the department’s employees and monitors their day-to-day performance. Their duties include optimum productivity, guide employees, and provide instructions to perform daily task, and are also responsible for monitoring and ensuring their progress.
- Strong Communication Skills (both written and verbal)
- Priority Setting
- Solution Oriented
High Level of Proficiency:
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Ensuring team adherence schedule and delegating tasks to ensure proper workflow.
- Continuously monitoring employee performance and identifying areas of improvement
- Establishing department goals and objectives for employees, and ensuring their performance is in line with those
- Ensuring team members meet deadlines for key projects and tasks
- Addressing any concerns or issues identified by team members.
- Providing training and overseeing the orientation of new employees to get them up to speed on the policies and procedures within the company/department
- Perform any other tasks as required by the Manager
- Communicate with other departments and their management team to insure proper efficiency within the department
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Previous administrative and warehouse experience.
- Able to simultaneously manage a high level of detail across multiple projects.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure.
- Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members whenever necessary.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based off volume and needs of the company.
- The IQC Coordinator will employ a daily startup huddle with their respective shifts
- The IQC coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that all IQC employees on shift are adhering to departmental and company policies.
- The IQC coordinator will ensure all email communications sent to the IQC department is actioned and resolved, if possible, within the same business day.
- The IQC Coordinator will ensure the Shortages SmartSheet, Compliance and Overages reports are assigned and actioned throughout the shift.
- The IQC coordinator will ensure all attendance issues will be logged and reported daily.
- The IQC coordinator will ensure all open reconciles are reviewing and closed to 0 on a daily basis.
- The IQC Coordinator will compile a daily End of Shift Report to IQC Manger.
- The IQC Coordinator will be responsible of ensuring all IQC leads roles and responsibilities are executed.
- The IQC Coordinator will assist as necessary in all other departments.
- The IQC Coordinator will complete 250 standard cycle counts weekly.
The IQC Coordinator will complete 100 reconciles weekly.
The Dallas Cowboys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.