Formation is a premium and professional collaborative workspace concept developed by the Dallas Cowboys, with its flagship location at The Star in Frisco. This role reports to the Membership Manager.
1. Assist in membership, hospitality, and operational services
2. Assist membership team with social media content and event planning
3. Help maintain a professional & hospitable environment for all members
Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Member Relations: maintain professional presence, engage with members to build a sense of connectivity through weekly events and assist in welcoming guests. Takes pride in hospitality and operational solutions.
2. Operations: Maintain high standards of facility, inventory management and operational excellence and maximize management software resources. Lead daily walkthroughs and on-site activity tracker multiple times a include in Formation’s Daily Report.
3. Events & Social Media: Assist in setup and breakdown for unique events, coordinate bookings with event vendors, promoting events to members and manage online content through Formation’s social media platforms and internal software. Assist in management and creation of Formations social content on LinkedIn and Facebook.
4. Administration: Assist in distribution and organization of mail and packages. Assist in set up, breakdown and booking of conference rooms for members. Be available to members as a go-to source for troubleshooting the use of tools available to them within the space.
5. Hospitality: Assist with troubleshooting support with members and maintaining an environment/experience that is consistent with the high standards of the Dallas Cowboys brand, infect environment with a sense of optimism and warmth, serve members and other stakeholders exceedingly well.
6. Sales & Retention: Be capable of providing information on all levels of Formation Memberships if needed, relay member feedback to Membership Manager, answer inbound sales calls and coordinate tour times.
7. Profitability: Assist in meeting sales and retention goals.
8. Given the entrepreneurial nature and growth of our organization, employees should expect evolving business needs. As such, additional duties and projects may be assigned.
Positive, professional and energetic demeanor with a desire to serve others. Strong communication and listening skills, highly organized, hospitality and solution oriented. Keen ability to make appropriate connections within members, intuitive. A team player with an appreciation for entrepreneurship and a heart for servitude. Highly motivated self-starter with high standards for excellence and confidentiality.
Must be available between the hours of Monday-Friday from 8AM-6PM
Minimum 20 hours per week
The Dallas Cowboys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.