Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering epic experiences for our fans, team members, community, and the world. Fueled by a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture, we strive to recruit individuals that will be enthusiastic and purposeful in carrying out our vision as Transformative Leaders in Sports and Entertainment. If you are ready to work in the fast-paced and high-energy setting of the Cavs, Monsters, Charge, Legion and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse— then we want to talk to YOU!
Under the direction of the Safety Manager/Director, the Security Officer is responsible for all event and non-event related security at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. Responsibilities include interacting with Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse staff, guests, outside vendors, contractors, and visitors; monitoring all security equipment; handling incoming telephone calls and information requests, and controlling access to and from the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse while maintaining the highest professional standards.
- Performs daily rounds (facility security control) as assigned.
- Conducts equipment safety inspections (AEDs, fire alarm controls, emergency equipment, etc.)
- Admits building staff, suppliers, contractors, visitors, and guests to the facility according to established procedures.
- Answers telephone calls and handles information requests from staff and guests during non-operator hours and as needed.
- Protects Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse equipment, materials, and structures throughout the work schedule.
- Provides regular security functions within the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse and related areas before, during, and after all events.
- Coordinates all building deliveries from outside vendors, delivery companies, and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse staff.
- Receives, records, and returns all lost and found items according to established departmental procedures.
- Performs watch tours and building safety checks, reporting any violations.
- Distributes paychecks, ID badges, mail, etc.
- Monitors camera system (CCTV), responds to alarms, and dispatches officers when needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Security Director, Manager, and Sergeants.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- The available shifts are the 2nd shift (3 pm-11 pm) and the 3rd (11 pm-7 am).
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent certificate.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass a background check.
- Previous security experience preferred but not required.
- OPOTA certificate preferred but not required.
- Must be able to work any days of the week and weekends on shifts as needed.