Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering epic experiences for our fans, team members, community, and the world. Fueled by a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture, we strive to recruit individuals that will be enthusiastic and purposeful in carrying out our vision as Transformative Leaders in Sports and Entertainment. If you are ready to work in the fast-paced and high-energy setting of the Cavs, Monsters, Charge, Legion and Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse— then we want to talk to YOU!
The Guest Experience Coordinator is responsible for executing Event Operations and the ongoing support and sustainability of world-class training and recognition programs for the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Guest Services Team. The Coordinator position will also be tasked with shared duties in direct personnel management including scheduling, counseling, and coaching. The Guest Experience Coordinator will act as the point of contact for ADA accommodations and guest feedback through both online feedback submissions and in-event Guest Relations Reports as well as sharing in-event responsibilities over the course of the year. This position requires a flexible schedule including working nights, long hours, weekends, and holidays.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with the Guest Experience Team to lead 350+ part time Event Team members.
- Assists the Guest Experience Senior Coordinator and Senior Event Coordinator of Guest Services to manage the GSA scheduling process (Ceridian/Dayforce).
- Monitor and update Team Member attendance and counseling records and act within established discipline matrix guidelines to ensure Team Member compliance with policies.
- Refine and facilitate Team Member training programs to the Guest Experience team.
- Point of contact for ADA services and feedback follow up after events.
- Serves as on-site Event Coordinator during *events for Guest Services Ambassadors (GSAs/Team Members). *this can include Cavaliers basketball and Cleveland Monsters hockey games, family shows, concerts, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductions, private and public events, and other events as scheduled.
- Supports Guest Experience Leadership and the People and Culture Team with Team Member recognition programs.
- Demonstrates in all aspects of job performance a service-oriented attitude along with the outstanding Guest Experience skills expected of all Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse Team Members.
- Special projects and tasks as assigned.
- Assist with preparation of Event Information sheets for all events at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse.
- Associates Degree or higher.
- 2+ years’ guest and event services experience with management/supervisory responsibilities preferred.
- Experience in a sports and entertainment facility, or other hospitality-oriented business, such as theme parks, hotels or airlines is preferred.
- Experience in a high-volume, service driven environment.
- Experience in execution of training programs.
- Ability to speak in front of audiences ranging from less than 10 to 400+.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- Strong leadership and personnel-care traits.
- Demonstrated ability to be creative and seek proactive solutions to problems and situations before and/or after they arise with little supervision.
- Proficient in the operation of various PC applications including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc.
- A highly developed attention to detail in producing accurate materials and reports
- Proven professional, tactful, and diplomatic communication style.
- Ability to fluently speak spanish is a huge plus, not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.