Cavaliers Holdings LLC is committed to delivering unparalleled sports and entertainment experiences fueled by a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We strive to find talent that defines being the DIFF through a “Care – Lead – Engage” (CLE) philosophy across all aspects of our business. If this sounds like a culture you can thrive in, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced and high-energy setting, then we want to talk to YOU!
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our box office team at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland. This person will be involved in ticketed events through the AXS & SeatGeek ticketing platforms for concerts and family shows. This position may work directly with promoters, artist management, and our booker. Under the supervision of the Director of Box Office Operations.
- Assists in the preparation of events on sales via AXS and SeatGeek (holds/prices/etc.)
- Reviews events for operational satisfaction, including but not limited to staffing needs, event setup distribution, and the event checklist.
- Assists in preparing Ticket Office statements for the promoter, Accounting Department, and management. Provides up-to-date event information to staff.
- Assists in the supervision of event shifts.
- Processes ticket orders.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Assist in processing CRM requests from the sales team.
- Assist customers on phones and at ticket sales window.
- This is a union seasonal position that concludes at the end of the Cleveland Cavaliers and Cleveland Monsters season.
- Excellent typing and business skills and computer experience are required.
- Customer service experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Sound problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and work efficiently while meeting deadlines.
- Must be cooperative, courteous, patient, and tactful in all interactions with guests and others.
- Ability to exercise initiative and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to follow directions and handle multiple functions simultaneously.
- Must be flexible as working nights, weekends, and holidays are required.
- Must be or be willing to become a member of Local 756 Union.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.