Chicago Fire Football Club is a Major League Soccer team that was founded in 1997. The Club returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot business office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an ambitious vision that will transform the Club in the coming years.
Chicago Fire FC is looking for a highly detail-oriented Creative Services Manager to join our dynamic Marketing Department. If you thrive in a creative environment and possess knowledge of print, digital, and video production, we’d want you on our team. As our Creative Services Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping our brand identity and ensuring seamless project organization and execution.
This role requires a ‘can do’ attitude and will reside within the Chicago Fire Marketing Department. This person will engage with members of various departments including Marketing, Community Relations, Social Media, Web Content, Video Production, Ticketing, Corporate Partnerships as well as external vendors. The Creative Services Manger will report to the Creative Director.
- Define project scopes, set realistic objectives, and align them with company goals and stakeholder expectations.
- Meet with stakeholders to clarify project requirements and maintain open communication channels throughout.
- Ensure the prioritization of projects and gather essential inputs to guide the creative team effectively. Projects will be managed in Asana and should possess knowledge about this platform.
- Keep key stakeholders informed about project strategies, adjustments, and progress toward goals.
- Oversee third-party vendor contacts, communicate expectations, and monitor deliverables to meet project budgets.
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive project success
- Enforce brand and design guidelines to ensure consistency across all assets and collateral
- Maintain up-to-date materials across all platforms
- Support Creative Director with budget management and invoicing on all projects
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 – 4 years of project management experience, preferably for creative and video projects
- Maintain a high level of accountability, manage, and prioritize all key creative projects effectively
- Strong understanding of the print process
- Comprehensive knowledge on the project management life cycle
- Proven budget management skills, proficient in developing and tracking budgets
- Attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to meet firm deadlines
- Skilled at building cross-functional relationships within an organization
- Comfortable tackling challenges head-on and can adapt to changing priorities
- Motivated and proactive, with a “no-task-is-too-small” attitude
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills for coordinating with internal teams
- Eager to learn, someone that is passionate about their work and appreciates design
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Mac OS, Dropbox, and Asana or similar project management tool
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, including all home games (or other work events) that fall on nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
- CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
- If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at [email protected] to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.