Chicago Fire Football Club is a Major League Soccer team that was founded in 1997 and is Chicago’s ambassador to the global sport of soccer. The Club recently returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an audacious and ambitious vision that will transform the brand and the success of the Club in the coming years.
Chicago Fire Football Club is seeking a dedicated Account Manager of Premium Sales to join our team! This individual will be responsible for generating revenue through the sale of Premium Hospitality at Soldier Field, including Executive Suites, Skyline Suite seats, Field side Seats, and Premier Club seats. This position is an integral part of the sales team, reporting to the Director of Premium Sales.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals for all Premium Hospitality products
- Create and develop new business by regularly pitching new prospects through phone prospecting, social selling and events, external appointments, and virtual presentations. A heavy emphasis is placed on face-to-face sales
- Effectively follow up with customers and prospective customers in order to build relationships to help drive business and to meet excellent customer service requirements
- Effectively handle incoming sales calls from prospective clients for a menu of premium products
- Attend outside events with the purpose of selling, networking, gathering leads and sales prospects
- Regularly produce accurate updates on prospecting activity, sales performance, outside appointments and event recaps
- Maintain accurate and thorough records of prospecting and client activity in Salesforce
- Work closely with our service team to ensure that current clients receive superior service and complete fulfillment of benefit packages
- Contribute positively to a competitive sales team culture and participate in sales team meetings and training sessions
- Represent CFFC professionally at all team appearances and events
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of experience in sports sales, including premium sales experience
- Track record of achieving and surpassing sales goals
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Salesforce CRM
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, including all home games (or other work events) that fall on nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Strong communication skills: must be comfortable with engaging in a variety of different communicative modes (verbal, non-verbal, and written) and being attuned to others through strong, active listening skills
- Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
- CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
- If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at [email protected] to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.