Chicago Fire Football Club is a Major League Soccer team that was founded in 1997. The Club returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot business office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an ambitious vision that will transform the Club in the coming years.
Chicago Fire Football Club is seeking a dedicated Account Executive of Group Sales to join our team! You will be responsible for maximizing group sales revenue, meeting set sales goals and metric expectations, and building a pipeline of prospective clients by networking to establish authentic business relationships. We are searching for sellers with confidence and grit who are looking to build their careers in the professional sports industry.
- Maximize group ticket sales and ticket sales revenue through the execution of sales calls (up to 80 per day) and weekly meetings
- The candidate will be accountable for consistently achieving or exceeding levels of “hustle metrics” (calls, talk time, referrals, appointments) and weekly sales activity
- Strategically prospect new group sales opportunities and collaborate with team members in developing new group sales programs and enhancing existing programs
- Generate new sales through season tickets and full season equivalent (FSE) ticket packages
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue goals
- Enter all pertinent prospect and customer information in CRM platform for efficient reporting and effective pipeline management
- Work assigned sales, promotional, and team events to develop new prospects and referral opportunities during games and outside business hours
- Provide best-in-class customer service for all prospects and clients
- Candidate should possess an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college university
- Minimum of 1 year of group sales experience is required
- Strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
- Desire to be a sports sales industry leader
- Familiarity with Ticketmaster Archtics and Salesforce CRM preferred
- Conversational Spanish language fluency preferred
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate professionalism in all interactions on a daily basis (e.g. strong interpersonal skills, positivity, prompt and professional follow-through, openness to new ideas and suggestions)
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
- CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
- If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at [email protected] to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.