Position: Inside Sales Representative - Ticket Sales CLTFC
About Charlotte FC
Charlotte FC is Major League Soccer’s 30th franchise and played its inaugural season in Major League Soccer in 2022. The club set a MLS attendance record in it’s opening game with over 74,000 spectators in Bank of America Stadium and has been at the top of MLS in attendance throughout its first two seasons. Charlotte FC is part of Tepper Sports & Entertainment, which also includes the Carolina Panthers and Bank of America Stadium.
The Inside Sales Representative is a part of the larger Ticket Sales Team with Charlotte FC. The primary focus of this position is to sell tickets as well as provide a variety of service responsibilities that promote sales and member retention. This position is full time, however, please note that this job is temporary and runs through the 2024 Charlotte FC season, to include potential playoffs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Selling responsibilities: Season, Group and Single Game Ticket Sales through outbound sales calls.
- Develop an understanding for customer accounts, billing, money flow, deadlines, ticket sales.
- Gain familiarity and utilize the Ticketmaster system including Archtics, Account Manager, TM Host.
- Represent Charlotte FC in various organizational promotions, charity functions, etc.
- Committed to the support of departmental goals and objectives, such as budgets and sales goals.
- Assist Ticket Sales team in providing a specialized level of customer service and retention touchpoints to seat holders through written correspondence, phone calls., account maintenance inquiries, appointment scheduling, follow up, ticketing and amenity inquiries, etc.
- Ability to acquire general knowledge of ticketing functions and duties to be able to assist Ticket Operations team.
- Additional duties may be assigned that are not listed above but are included in the scope of this role.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Bilingual is preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency in Excel, Power point, and all other Microsoft Office applications.
- Must pass pre-employment screenings.
Skills for Success:
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic team player; reliable, dependable, and willing to go the extra mile.
- Results driven – ability to work productively under pressure and be consistently proactive while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to make sound decisions and exercise independent judgement and discretion with integrity and accountability, while working in a fast-paced, high-demand and sometimes strenuous environment.
- Must maintain confidentiality of privileged, and/or sensitive information.
- Must be able to work within a team atmosphere, in non-traditional settings, and work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, etc.
Ability to perform the physical and essential requirements of the position including:
- Sitting at desk and computer for long periods of time
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.