Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Department: Digital Marketing
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Senior Manager, Performance Marketing (TSE)
Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
Tepper Sports & Entertainment, the parent company for the NFL’s Carolina Panthers, MLS’s Charlotte FC, and Bank of America Stadium, seeks an experienced and innovative Digital Marketing Coordinator for Charlotte Football Club. This position will sit on the Digital Marketing team and execute the day-to-day operations of the digital marketing efforts for Charlotte FC, mainly focusing on email marketing and paid advertising.
This role will be responsible for the planning, execution, and measurement of promotional email marketing and SMS messaging journeys that increase fan engagement and drive incremental sales. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will also work closely with the sales, partnership, and business strategy & analytics teams across Tepper Sports & Entertainment to maximize KPI performance, implement innovative partnership activations, generate leads/sales, and use paid platforms to create engaging experiences for both current and prospective fans. As further elements of Charlotte FC, Bank of America Stadium, and Tepper Sports and Entertainment develop, this essential role will help optimize digital marketing efforts and drive revenue around new initiatives.
This role requires someone detail-oriented and passionate about producing high-quality results and creating exceptional customer experiences.
Execute all aspects of campaign implementation, including but not limited to email marketing, advertising plans, keyword research, writing ad copy, creative ideation, plus tracking and reporting for sales-driven and partnership-driven revenue efforts.
· Manage all marketing campaigns and traffic creative elements to ensure campaigns launch as planned and on time.
· Build automations, customer journeys, and triggered workflows within email and SMS to help with fans’ and prospects' engagement, acquisition, and retention.
· Translate business goals into accurate campaign requirements and plans, including but not limited to specifying required data, segmentation/targeting logic, and dynamic content requirements.
· Work with multiple departments to segment audiences and manage distribution lists to ensure the right content is delivered to the right audience at the right time through email and SMS.
· Develop and execute advertising/media plans to support revenue-driving marketing campaigns, partnership activations, community events, and other team initiatives.
· Facilitate the QA process by reviewing and approving all campaign test files, providing approval for deployment, and ensuring flawless execution of all campaigns.
· Monitor and track metrics campaigns and deliver reports and insights to stakeholders.
· Other duties assigned as necessary.
· BA/BS degree in marketing, business, or communications.
· 2-3 years of experience in advertising and email / SMS marketing.
· Must be detailed orientated with strong vendor management/project management skills
· A passion and track record for customer-centric marketing.
· Understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other enterprise-level ESP
· Work at the intersection of written content, marketing, and email best practices to deliver engaging emails to segmented audiences to drive greater revenue and engagement
· Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines in a busy, fast-paced environment.
· Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Full understanding of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Strong verbal and communication skills, including the ability to influence and persuade others with diplomacy and tact; work with numerous partners of differing levels, flexing interaction style as required.
· Must be flexible to work weekends, nights and/or holidays when necessary.
· Must pass pre-employment screens.
· Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve desired outcome
· Experience within a fast-paced industry and ability to maintain standards under pressure.
· Self-starter with a hands-on approach, good instincts for prioritization and the ability to work under a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
· Strong analytical, project management and communication skills
· Agile and able to respond effectively to the rapidly changing needs of a fast-paced / high-growth organization
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
· Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information carefully and with sensitivity.
· Ability to sit, walk and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
· Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
· Role routinely uses standard office equipment
· Lift at least 20 pounds
This job operates in a professional office environment (mostly office environment, outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions) and remotely as assigned by management and based on current business needs.
Tepper Sports & Entertainment is an equal opportunity at-will employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.