Position: Account Executive - Ticket Sales CLTFC
About Charlotte FC
Charlotte FC is Major League Soccer’s 30th franchise and played its inaugural season in Major League Soccer in 2022. The club set a MLS attendance record in it’s opening game with over 74,000 spectators in Bank of America Stadium and has been at the top of MLS in attendance throughout its first two seasons. Charlotte FC is part of Tepper Sports & Entertainment, which also includes the Carolina Panthers and Bank of America Stadium.
The Ticket Sales Account Executive position will have a primary focus of generating new season ticket memberships with a variety of service, group, and premium sales responsibilities.
- Sell Season Ticket Memberships through high outbound sales calls, networking contacts, and in-stadium appointments.
- Develop referrals and leads through networking, cold calling, prospecting, and other techniques.
- Meet and exceed yearly sales goals as determined by the department manager.
- Represent Charlotte FC in various club promotions, charity functions, grassroots events, and speaking engagements.
- Assist (as needed) in the development, coordination, implementation of game day activities.
- Committed to the support of department goals and objectives, such as budgets and sales goals.
- Provide Sales Manager with necessary support/statistical data.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients, including relationship building, day to day operations, written correspondence, phone calls, account inquiries, appointment scheduling, follow up, etc.
- Work with Ticket Operations to ensure all accounts are active, documented and up to date on invoicing, contracts, renewals, etc.
- Assist in determining and implementing enhancement programs for full season accounts to generate sales and member retention.
- Ensure proper maintenance of full-season accounts is performed and current quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Assist in the overall success & meeting goals of the sales area of the Ticket Office.
- Administrative duties include filing, answering phones, and providing support to Ticketing Department.
- Assist with all functions of the Ticket Office including, but not limited to, ticket sales, phone calls, written correspondence, special promotions, and programs, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by Department Leadership.
- Fulfill various responsibilities by assisting other departments (as needed).
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- At least one year of ticket sales experience at the collegiate or professional level.
- Proficiency in Excel, Power point, and all other Microsoft Office applications.
- Must pass pre-employment screens.
- Experience with Ticketmaster system including Archtics, Account Manager, TM Host
- Bilingual skills (Spanish-English)
Skills for Success
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Enthusiastic team player; reliable, dependable, and willing to go the extra mile.
- Ability to make sound decisions and exercise independent judgement and discretion with integrity and accountability, while working in a fast-paced, high-demand, and sometimes strenuous environment.
- Must be able to multi-task while managing time successfully.
- Must maintain complete confidentiality of privileged, and/or sensitive information.
- Must, at all times, display the character and values of the Tepper Sports & Entertainment brand.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers. This position typically works approximately 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work in all Charlotte FC home matches.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to remain sitting for up to 8 hours at a desk and computer.
- Ability to remain standing/walking for up to 8 hours.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors, and endure weather conditions, including rain, wind, high and low temperatures, etc.
- Must be able to work in non-traditional settings, and work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.