The Carolina Hurricanes are hiring a part-time Daytime Retail Supervisor to help supervise the Eye during daily operations. This position will report to the Sr. Manager of Merchandise & Retail and will work closely with various members of the merchandise team. The ideal candidate is a great team player, has daytime availability with up to 25 hours a week based on business demand.
- Assist with management of the Eye Team Store at PNC arena.
- Assist with fulfillment and game day prep of merchandise throughout PNC arena.
- Communicates with retail staff and customers to ensure that customer expectations are met, issues are resolved, and orders/merchandise is delivered in a timely matter
- Assist with inventory and cycle counts of products to insure accurate inventory levels
- Assist with product management including receiving new product with necessary variants, pricing, assigned categories, inventory
- Verify merchandise is properly stocked, tagged and presented to industry standards.
- Communicates to upper management shopping trends of fans and needs for the store
- Other duties as assigned
Starting pay is $14.50 per hour
- High School Diploma preferred
- Experience in a retail setting
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead a group of coworkers
- Basic understanding of retail processes; experience with Shopify a plus but not required.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and productive working relationships
- Ability work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time and lift up to 25 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. on occasion, perform heavy pushing/pulling of product.
- Must be flexible in working irregular hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must pass a criminal background check
Hurricanes Holding, LLC reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Hurricanes Holdings, LLC may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.