- Running the operations of a specific concession kiosk for the event or assisting the Stand leader.
- Ensure that inventory is maintained according to management guidelines.
- May be responsible for instructing other employees per management instruction.
- Must provide exceptional customer service to the guests.
- Ensure that management and alcohol guidelines are followed; perform duties as necessary to accomplish delivery of concessions menu.
- Must be capable of operating independently or jointly with another co-worker.
Starting pay $11.00 per hour plus tips
- Must be at least 21 years old. Previous cashier experience required.
- Other job requirements are but not limited to the ability to lift up to 50 lbs; ability to walk, reach, stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time; climb stairs as needed.
- Must be able to read and write English. Must have good basic math skills and be familiar with the operation of computers.
- Must be able to work in mentally and physically demanding environment.
- Must be able to work flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to report to work by 5:00 PM on weekdays.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.