- To assist with guidance in the preparation of the menu within a given stand/kiosk.
- Inventory product and prepare it according to management and health guidelines.
- Responsible for cleaning the equipment and cooking area.
- Assist with the training of some staff.
- Perform duties as required to accomplish delivery of concessions menu.
- Requires a basic understanding and willingness to learn to cook.
Starting pay is $11.00/hr plus tips
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Other job requirements are but not limited to:
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to walk, reach, stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time
- Climb stairs as needed.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must have good basic math skills and be familiar with the operation of computers.
- Must be able to work in mentally and physically demanding environment
- Must be able to work flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays. Must be able to report to work by 4:30 PM on weekdays.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.