- Responsible for transporting requested items from the central warehouse to an assigned location.
- Assist in receiving deliveries and maintaining inventory.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, organized warehouse.
- Communicate with supervisors and concession stands to deliver accurate orders.
Starting pay is $11.25 per hour
- Must be 18 or older. Strong customer service and communication skills are necessary.
- Previous food and beverage and inventory or receiving experience preferred.
- Should be able to stand, bend for long periods of time as well as climb stairs.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to read and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to follow directions and enforce access within the building.
- Must be able available to work shift starting at 6 am until 6 pm.
- Must be able to work flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.