Austin FC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the League’s 27th club in January 2019. Austin FC began competing in MLS in April 2021 and played its first match at home on June 19, 2021, in the new, 100% privately financed, $260 million, state-of-the-art Q2 Stadium.
Austin FC is actively seeking part-time Event Services Teammates who will work with a team to ensure that each event is set up and executed properly in order to create and above and beyond environment for every guest at Q2 Stadium.
The position is based in Austin, TX and will be based at Q2 Stadium.
Are You Someone That:
· Has a positive attitude, strong work ethic and passion for flawless execution?
· Can carry out daily duties without direct supervision?
· Can trouble shoot situations and solve problems quickly?
· Is dependable and has the ability to follow directions?
· Works well within in a collaborative, team-driven, and goal-based environment?
· Assist with set up, tear down, and conversions for all Q2 Stadium events; and
· Assist with general stadium organization including proper management of stadium storage spaces, stocking, inventory, etc.; and
· Assist with loading dock operations, handling and properly logging shipping and receiving processes; and
· Execute proper set-up at all patron and staff entry gates Including but not limited to, walk through metal detectors, crowd control equipment, signage, etc.; and
· Execute in-match conversion and assist with other in stadium activations, entry gate teardown, fan giveaways, signage deployment, etc.; and
· Assist with quality control and emergency preparedness for Austin FC matches and other full stadium events.
· Experience within the sports, entertainment, or hospitality industry preferred
· Must be able to lift and maneuver a minimum of 50 pounds
· Must be able to stand, carry, walk, sit, push, pull and move continuously during work hours
· Able to work independently and take initiative
· Ability to work long and irregular hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
· It is the policy of Austin FC not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
· All selected candidates are subject to passing a background check prior to employment.
· Hours will vary based on event schedule and can will include early mornings, late evenings, weekends and some holidays in addition to the traditional Monday through Friday hours.