We are looking for a Product Development Manager on a 12 Month fixed term basis to to oversee the development and delivery of the Club’s digital products and ensure they meet the needs of our supporters and drive the Club’s commercial revenue growth.
This role will work closely with cross-functional teams, including business owners, designers, developers, and senior stakeholders, to ensure our digital products are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality.
Who we are
We are one of the most famous clubs in world football, with a rich heritage and history of success – read more about our history, here.
Beyond that, we are passionate about our local community and, behind the scenes, we have a wide variety of opportunities and career paths for all. We have a very defined purpose: to act for a winning team, culture and community. We achieve this by ensuring we are courageous in the pursuit of progress, we champion our community and each other, and that we do the right thing (even when no one is looking).
- Develop and implement product development strategies that align with Club’s KPIs.
- Manage the entire product development life cycle, from idea generation to product launch.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to define product requirements, prioritize features, and create product roadmaps.
- Oversee the development of wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs.
- Manage the development and testing of digital products, ensuring that they meet supporter requirements and are delivered on time and within budget.
- Conduct market research and gather customer feedback to inform product development decisions.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to ensure that digital products are effectively promoted and sold.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in digital product development.
What we are looking for
- Degree in a business, marketing or new media preferred.
- Prince 2 qualified or proof of attending an Agile training course.
- Previous experience in a digital media environment.
- Ability to present to senior stakeholders.
- Familiarity with web technologies and processes.
- Experience of using Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Agency experience (Desirable).
- Experienced in requirements gathering, creating statements of work, and managing budgets & schedules.
- Skilled in identifying risks and analysing mitigation options.
- Adept at using agile methodology to lead teams through a project.
- Able to translate technical requirements in a comprehensive way to those with limited technical experience.
- Enjoys the creative process and driving the creative concept phase.
- Able to clearly articulate and a project vision and customer journeys.
- Enjoys working collaboratively and comfortable communicating with senior stakeholders.
Why choose us
At Arsenal, we want everyone to feel a sense of trust and belonging, so we are proud of both our club values and also what we offer to our employees. As one of our Gunners, you will receive:
- An exciting reward and recognition scheme
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with your length of service
- Great internal learning and development programmes
- A flexible hybrid working model
- Priority access to apply for match tickets
- A competitive health and wellbeing benefits package
- A leading Employee Assistance Programme
- Great discounts with some of our Partners
Arsenal for Everyone
Arsenal for Everyone is our commitment to promoting and embracing equality, diversity and inclusion, so that everyone connected to the club feels like they belong to the same Arsenal family. We believe that diversity of background, skills and experience drives our success on and off the pitch.
Disability Confident Leader
We are a Disability Confident Leader. We actively welcome applications from people with disabilities and long-term health conditions. If you need disability-related adjustments to the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
If you are likely to meet the definition of being a ‘disabled person’ according to the Equality Act 2010, we will offer you an interview if you meet the minimum criteria for a role. Please choose the option of a guaranteed interview on your application form. The information you share with us about your health or disability will not be used in recruitment decisions.