Position: Ticket Services Representative - - Full Time/Exempt
Reports to: Manager, Ticket Sales
Location: State Farm Stadium (Glendale, AZ)
Cardinals Organizational Summary:
The Arizona Cardinals Football Club is a professional football team within the National Football League (NFL). The Cardinals compete in the National Football Conference (NFC) West division and call State Farm Stadium in Glendale their home stadium.
As one of the oldest pro football franchises in the U.S., the Cardinals Club has established itself as a sport and cultural hallmark within Arizona, developing a family-oriented culture that strives to be a championship team on the field, in the community, and as an organization. Over the years, the organization not only continues to grow its fanbase and reach within the local community but also prides itself in maintaining a diverse and dedicated workforce.
If you want to join an organization that values safety, courtesy, efficiency, experience, diversity, and longevity, we would love for you to join our team. Learn more about the Arizona Cardinals and see what’s happening here.
As a member of the Arizona Cardinals Ticket Sales Team, the Account Executive of Ticket Sales is responsible for the sales and service of Arizona Cardinals ticket products that include Season Seat, Club Seat and Group ticket packages for the Arizona Cardinals at State Farm Stadium.
Primary Job Duties:
The Account Executive, Ticket Sales will have daily responsibilities including, without the limitation the following:
- Execute effective sales calls and presentations promoting the purchase of the available seating products in order to meet established sales objectives and goals.
- Direct sales of all ticket products to wide range of clientele, including but not limited to, corporate executives, business people, football fans and non-football fans.
- Prospecting calls are required daily for new business generation.
- Proactively solicit and follow-up on any personal sales leads under the guidelines established.
- Maintain and be able to produce on a regular basis accurate reports regarding sales, appointments, and account maintenance.
- Work in conjunction with fellow Sales Team Members to uphold mandates and ethics of the entire department regarding sales and service objectives.
- Participate in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities as required.
- Work closely with Ticket Operations department to ensure inventory integrity, and high levels of service for all seat holders.
- Work scheduled shifts during Arizona Cardinals home games and other required team and/or State Farm Stadium events, activities or functions as required.
- Provide problem solving techniques to assist all customer inquiries and concerns.
- Represent the Arizona Cardinals and State Farm Stadium in a professional, and ethical manner.
- Manage daily activity through the use of a ticketing systems database (SeatGeek)
- Education: College graduate (4) year degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of two (2) years sales experience in sports or entertainment industry.
- Ability to build relationships through strong outbound call prospecting on a daily basis is required.
- Ability to handle heavy phone volume, both outbound and inbound required.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- SeatGeek ticketing & Salesforce CRM system experience preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work weekends, nights, and holidays as dictated by events.
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook computer skills.
Cardinals Benefits/Perks Summary:
The Arizona Cardinals Football Club has developed a comprehensive benefits package that provides economic and inclusive benefits to full-time employees. The Cardinals benefits offer care, protection, and support for employees and their loved ones. The Cardinals organization encourages an environment that is conducive to living a healthy, productive, and flexible lifestyle.
Benefits and Perks include, but are not limited to:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance options; effective the first day of hire
- 401 (k) retirement option with employer match contribution
- Paid Time Off Accruals (including sick time accruals)
- Paid Time Off for most Federal holidays
- Time off for Maternity, Paternity, Military, and Bereavement
- MDLIVE: 24/7 medical support
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Health Care Saving Account options
- Discounts on Cardinals gear & paraphernalia
- Tuition reimbursement & Professional Growth opportunities
- Daily free lunch
- Complimentary season tickets
- Subsidized gym memberships
The Arizona Cardinals Football Club is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.