Ready for an exciting challenge in Formula 1?
SAP Junior Project & Process Manager m/w/d 100%
Would you like
- to analyze business process requirements (requirements engineering)?
- to manage SAP subprojects in the production and logistics area?
- to support project communication and change management with the various departments in the company?
- to implement new SAP processes or reengineer existing once?
- to document processes, change requests in SAP in cooperation with the operational departments?
- to carry out functional and practical tests with internal customers?
- to enforce the “SAP Best Practice” according to the specifications from production and logistics?
- to coordinate SAP developers and module administrators?
Do you have
- a degree (university/technical college) or similar education and studies?
- first experiences in project and change management?
- knowledge of supply chain management?
- strong communication skills?
- good knowledge of SAP in ECC 6.0 (SAP ERP) – S/4 HANA experience is considered a plus?
- experience in SAP module PP (QM, MM)?
- very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken?
- a strong team player?
- a doer who is communicative and solution-oriented for the team?
- self-reliant and focused, even in time-critical situations?
If you also like to work in a dynamic environment and feel the pulse of Formula 1, we are looking forward to receive your online application here!