Our race team is looking for a motivated colleague as
Mechanic Race Team m/f/d 100%
Would you like to
- be responsible for the assembly and maintenance and disassembly of the race cars in the factory in Hinwil and at the race track?
- take care of the maintenance and care of the various vehicle parts for racing?
- be involved in setting up, dismantling and maintaining the pit infrastructure at the various race tracks?
- take on additional tasks as a member of the pit crew during the races?
Do you have
- motorsport experience as well as a completed basic training, e.g. car mechanic or automotive mechatronics technician, agricultural machinery mechanic or CNC mechanic?
- manual skills and a careful, efficient and independent way of working?
- a lot of sport and team spirit to work hand in hand with different colleagues on the race track?
- a good understanding of technical correlations?
- good oral language skills in English; German would be an advantage?
- an enthusiastic team player, flexible and able to work under pressure?
- ready to be on the road practically all the time (the Formula 1 season lasts from February to November)?
- open, solution- and result-oriented, enthusiastic and have a flexible approach to work?
- used to working carefully and independently?
If all this applies to you and you would also like to work in an extremely dynamic, cross-functional environment, then we look forward to receiving your application here!